It’s important to be able to qualify customers to see how well suited they are for the REME HALO™ before attempting the sale. This will save the customer from being exposed to products that they’re not interested in, and it will save you time and energy.
Here are four quick and easy steps to qualify your customer for the Guardian Air REME HALO™:
1. NEED: Establish whether the customer has a need of this product.
- Ask questions like “How happy are you with your current indoor air quality? How often do you experience airborne or air-related health issues, like allergies, respiratory issues, sneezing, etc?”
- Ask questions like “Have you tried solving these issues in the past? How?”
3. BENEFITS: Explain the benefits and get feedback from the customer.
- Use the “It has… so you can…” formula to add value.
- Examples of benefits that your customer may be interested in:
- Easy installation and cell replacement
- Improves existing filtration by causing the allergens to stick together, increasing filtration rates and energy efficiency without sacrificing airflow
- No need for the pollutants to travel to the air handler. It uses oxygen to aggressively seek out and destroy pollutants at the source
- Laboratory tested and proven to reduce the germs in a sneeze by 98% before they travel 3 feet
- If available, have the technology ready to show the customer the demonstration video the RGF created for the REME HALO™. Click here for the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd-XINizd-4#action=share
4. RESERVATIONS: Address any reservations or hesitations the customer may have about this product.
- Be transparent about pricing and availability.
- Offer reviews from other customers about their opinion of this product.
- For business or corporations, you may need to clarify who will be the decision-maker in the buying process and schedule a time to meet with them to discuss their buying timeline, budget, and the points listed above.
The REME HALO™ offers countless benefits for both corporate and residential indoor air quality. Aren’t you ready to breathe cleaner, fresher indoor air?