Create a YouTube business account
YouTube is owned by Google now, so you will need a Google+ account (and a Google email address) to set up your YouTube page. If you already have a G+ account, you can use that to create your YouTube account. If not, you will enter your information and a G+ account will be automatically created for you.
The most efficient way to make a YouTube page is to go through Google+. If you don’t have a G+ account, you can visit our tutorial How to Make a Killer Google+ Page for your HVAC Business.
- Make sure you’re logged in Google+, then go to YouTube.
- When you’re on YouTube’s homepage, click on your icon in the top right corner and you’ll see a drop down menu appear.
- Click the channel you want to make a page for, then YouTube will take you through a quick tutorial. Once you’ve completed that, you’re ready to start posting!
- Go go YouTube’s home page. Click on your icon in the top right hand corner and you’ll see a drop down menu appear.
- Click on the “Creator Studio” option.
- Next, choose to “create a new channel.”
- When the window populates for creating a new channel, enter your company name and select the most fitting category.
- Once this is done, YouTube will take you through a quick tutorial. You will also find that you have a Google+ page created for you. You can find it under your icon on the top right corner.
- Dashboard: this is a quick overview of the action on your YouTube channel
- Video Manager: you can manage all of your content on this page. There are a couple of other cool features here like live-streaming an event, viewing all of your “liked” videos, and creating video playlists.
- Community: you can monitor the interactions between you and other YouTube users here.
- Analytics: YouTube has a fairly in-depth analytics tool that you should use to your advantage.
- Create: you can upload your videos here.
Explore more options for your social presence. Keep reading with our next post, How to Make a Killer LinkedIn Page for your HVAC Business.
What can Social Media do for Your HVAC Business?
What Social Media Sites Should Your HVAC Business Use?
How to Make a Killer Facebook Page for Your HVAC Business
How to Make a Killer Twitter Page for Your HVAC Business
How to Make a Killer Google+ Page for Your HVAC Business
How to Make a Killer YouTube Page for Your HVAC Business
How to Make a Killer LinkedIn Page for Your HVAC Business
How to Utilize Social Media to Build a Following Around Your HVAC Business
How to Measure Social Media Results as a HVAC Business